Moet een reisverzekering verplicht worden?

• 16 december 2014
  • 4 reacties
  • 953 Bekeken

Nederlanders nemen op reis behoorlijk wat onnodige risico's. Zo bezoeken ze gevaarlijke landen, nemen ze verboden souvenirs mee, of halen ze niet alle aanbevolen vaccinaties. In totaal neemt ongeveer een kwart van de vakantiegangers risico's in het buitenland.

Hoeveel risico neem jij op reis? En wat vind je van een verplichte reisverzekering?

4 reacties

I traveled insurance on a per trip basis until I started traveling more frequently and for longer. Now I find it cost-effective to buy an annual travel policy, and as an added bonus, I can strike "Assignment Writing Help | primeassignment.com" off every pre-trip checklist. The older I get, the more I value peace of mind.
It's not mandatory but you will get relief and some kind of advantage god forbidden any uncanny and misfortune will happen so these safety precautions help you save your trip happily without any tension. Whenever a team of Essay Writing Service | Essaydone organize a plan for a trip so they all do this paperwork adequately.
It's not essential but a man feels relaxed when he doesn't have any tension regarding insurance. Our wordpress development company has done travel insurance to all our senior employees to provide them with such facilities because they know the employees worth and are doing good with them.
Writing of any information/topic which appears on the websites that are designed to sell or develop a product. Every website has a particular target audience, therefore it requires the common relevant online homework help information on the website to attract their business.

Reageer