Wat is voor jou ‘de verzekeraar van de toekomst’?

• 17 juli 2014
  • 8 reacties
  • 689 Bekeken

Volgens adviesbureau Accenture is de verzekeraar van de toekomst digitaal. Het afsluiten van een verzekering gaat digitaal en misschien sluit je hem zelfs wel af bij een internetbedrijf. Ook zijn mensen volgens dit onderzoek in de toekomst bereid gegevens over hun gezonde leefstijl te geven in ruil voor korting.

Hoe ziet jouw ‘verzekeraar van de toekomst’ eruit?

8 reacties

Badge
Hello, thanks for sharing this interesting information. I do appreciate it so much. I might be useful for a lot of people. Personally, for me, I will use it in apa paper writing services.
Great and interesting website ! There are various things which I came to know for the first time. Thanks for sharing such a nice content.
marketing dissertation - custom dissertation writing - buy a dissertation uk
Friends try to play this simple skill based game,now play and invite your friends and share this game url link to all game users Play free mahjong connect online this is most played and world famous online simple mini puzzle game.
Insurance is going to venture into lives in a significantly more in-your-face sort of way. Though it's customarily been an service you investigate once per year, soon protection contributions will be coordinated numerous way of life apps we use on a daily basis. https://www.assignmentland.co.uk
Wherever today are individuals influenced by the Recession of a year ago. Is it true that you are frightened about accounts? It is safe to say that you fear losing you work? Is it true that you fear losing your wellbeing? Perhaps Ameriplus financial you effectively lost your work... Here and there, us all been influenced of one of the greatest efficient crashes in numerous years. So in what manner would it be advisable for you to manage it? Nerves over our accounts and how to adapt to every day life is something that worries all of us.
The more you care when it doesn’t matter, the less you need to care when it does. In fact, you want to be so good that game day is just another chance at showing up to perform https://essaysprofessors.com/samples/personal-experience.html .
Badge
The knowledge you share really changes me in life, I sincerely thank you for what you have done, surely your blog will help more people.
vex 3
Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing! If have a long time than visit to:
atari breakout

Reageer