Verzekeraars investeren in wapenhandel!

• 22 juni 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 890 Bekeken

Reputatie 3
Je betaalt iedere maand of jaar netjes je premie. Dan blijkt dat een gedeelte van je premie gestoken wordt in gevechtshelikopters en tanks voor Saoedi-Arabië. Dat dit bij veel verzekeraars echt gebeurt blijkt uit onderzoek van de Eerlijke Geldwijzer.

Wat vind jij hiervan?
Is dit voor jou een reden om over te stappen?

3 reacties

Badge
I must be like to get the here function for my documents windows 10 and access the all setting for batter working.

Nepal has been listed as the best tourist place in the world tourism map. It has gained a lot of fame for its tourism in every part of the world. Nepal tour will be a life-time experience for everyone. If you want to book a short or long trip for Nepal, we are a complete tour guide in Nepal. We offer customized packages for Nepal Tour in very affordable budget. Our Nepal packages are pocket-friendly and affordable, so you can get all the facilities here. Our online booking facilities are open day and night, so you can book your dream trip. Download Temple Run 2 new version.

Badge

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable posts like this or more to share with everyone! atari breakout

Reageer